Monday, March 29, 2010

the art of compromise.

I am not a nice person. Seriously, I used to think I was, I just realised, I'm very wicked. :D

I am a strong believer in results. People that talk to much and can't deliver irk me.

I hate Overtly dramatic people. That being said, peoplw always say I am dramatic.

I don't think I am as strong enough as I love to potray. (That's Y I GAT a man)

I'm worried sometimes that after my exams I'll have too much time on my hands

In the last 3 weeks I've been having the same dream...that I won N10m on who wants 2 be a millionare. This is day dream.

Last Night I had the weirdest dream ever. I'm not gonna divulge.

I went Natural on my skin 2 weeks ago or so... Then I "heard" Ori that I assumed was shea butter is "Snake / boa Fat"

I am Terrified of snakes. Esp snake lizards.

I like to be serious, but somehow I come across as funny, every single time.

I get Bored easily.

I got off twitter.

I don't understand people who have been hurt by other people making a public fiasco about it. It just screams attention Whore.

I think I wanna dread my real hair.

I love my MoM. She is the best thing that has happened to me, in Forever.

When people read my blog and say OMG u are so deep. I wonder if anyone is honestky shallow.

My friend OyeTola Smith is a kind girl. One of the kindest people I know.

I have been burnt by friends, Money wise and Man wise. I'm still looking for how 2 dispose these two people.

I have fake dreads on now. The look ridiculous. I hate how they look. Maybe its because I permanently have it in shuku.

My job doesn't excite me. *bored*

I am also a boy magnet. ( This isn't me bragging... Promise)

I visited Facebook. *sigh* it just looked long. Very long.

I love melanie fiona. Her music is totally for me.

I can't wait to get married. I really Can't..

I don't want kids for the 1st 2 years of Marriage.

Dramatic people irk me. Wait I think I've said this before.

People without Morals have the hottest place in hell.

Men that date women for 10years and Marry another woman have the next hottest place in hell.

He thinks I will look "super super cute" with real dreads.

I hate when exams are coming. I just shut down. And become irritable$

I hate people that borrow money and refuse to pay.

I love purple and yellow.

I still want a tattoo.

I need to work out. My tummy is HUGE. I'm beginning to look like Riri in Rude boy vid.

I am addicted to boston Legal. ( 2000 and late) I know.

I really wish my ex would stop trying to be friends with me.

The hardest relationship I have is the one with my sister. (Sad)

People who live above their Means would hate me.

When people shake me and say ur hands are soft, I always say " that's d hardest part of my body"

I'm insanely Random.


I am also a flirt. :(

I love Debo Agusto. And No he isn't my Boyfriend.

I can't wait to be RICH!!

I still wanna learn how to play the piano.

I have/ need to repair my relationship with God.

I am too tactless sometimes.

I think I'll make a good in-law. Honest.

This post was supposed 2 be about something else. Then the randomness took over. *sigh*

No comments:

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...