Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Akwaba from ghana.

I just got back from dinner with my friend and OMG

Ghana has been soo goood to me and my skin.

And my bladder and my diet.

Again I am so thankful for the opportunity to travel.

And shop.

Since I am furnishing my home * OMG how grown up does that sound??*

I picked up a few paintings from here and I can not wait to put them up.

speaking of home furnishing.

Do not get married. it is a trap.

How can trying to get married and just become double be so expensive.

*stares lustfully at the wedding registry at Spar/Mega Plaza/ all the house hold supermarkets in Lagos*


No comments:

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...