Friday, September 5, 2014

Learning

I've learnt that to sustain any relationship- 
One would have to treat people like they are your children.

You would accommodate and love and treat them like a mother treats a child.

Knowing fully well that when they say - I hate you; they really don't and you would still make them dinner.

That is the manner of love I've found that sustains relationships.

The love that gives without keeping score.

Guess who doesn't have the capacity to give that kind of love?

I hate how you learn this shit a little too late.

Hope you have a lovely weekend,

I'm off to a mini vacay on Monday. Would be back on Friday. 

Sending love and light to all of y'all!

No comments:

Life Lately featuring The Alchemist

 I did a re-read of the alchemist and I was reminded why that is probably my best book in the whole wide world. Every time I read that book,...