Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Gems

Once or twice in a month, I come across gems in the comment section of the various blogs I frequent while I should be working.

Today was one of those days.

The post here talks about black women and the scarves in america and how soon can you let a man see it and  etc etc etc.

Anyways this comment- I love it.

It's really not all that serious for you to "bite". "The Craft" is anything to make your woman feel good whether that be your rapport, some flowers, a tasty meal, a massage, that stroke or that head game. A lot of women I date are *always* self-conscious, but there is really nothing more beautiful than a woman the moment she forgets she's supposed to act, look, or feel a certain way.


No comments:

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...