Monday, September 17, 2012

Boycott

In my bid to lose some weight, I decided to boycott some things.

A. RICE- Forget what you heard. Rice is the enemy.
B. LATE NIGHT EATING- No more eating after six.
C. THE LOVER- He is the king of late night eating.
D. SODA- AKA soft drinks/ minerals.
E. MALT- Malt is my liquid kryptonite

And all of this was spurned by the epiphany I had while sitting in that unsanitary Elegushi beach last night.

I attended a wedding over the weekend with my mother.
Some woman ( My mother's co-workers wife) walked up to us and asked if I was her daughter.
She said yes.
The woman said and I quote verbatim " We should be In-laws".

Probably the 3rd marriage proposal I got this weekend.

First was at the club on friday night.

This one nigga- grabbed me and asked for my ring size, on a bended knee.

The other proposal came on sunday- at elegushi.

While Im on the issue of male attention- I was at the gym on sunday, some wretched Senator sent his aide to come and get my number.
Irritated doesn't even begin to cover how disgusted I felt. Including the fact that my body was betraying me by being so lazy.

*makes mental note to visit the gym more frequently*

or at least till after Nengi's wedding.

Femi is gone. While there isn't a gaping hole in my heart. He was around for too short a period.

I miss him to tiny fucking bits! * insert heart wrenching sobs here*

But he gave me the most delicious pair of sunglasses.

For the 1st time, I was reluctant to take them. - AND I AM NEVER RELUCTANT TO TAKE ANYTHING!!!!

Today started off on a beautiful note- Bottle of flower bomb from the mother.
Still undecided about the scent yet. Clearly the universe is not interested in my life long aim to have a particular scent( Chanel chance- incase some one wants to be led by the spirit). Because even the lover who I have told, hinted( subtly and not so subtly) still wont conform.

well free perfume is always welcome on my table.

Sister's birthday was over the weekend. It was a good affair.

I'm starving. I can not wait to get home and eat some more chicken gizzard stir fry.

Ps- I  want healthy food options.- Moi moi and stir fry daily will probably constitute a deficiency.
Pss- My Birthday is coming- I'm thinking about a destination birthday. Gambia?

I need to start saving. I also want to go to dubai. *makes mental note to find travelling friends*

I believe a majority of my life's purpose is to be a world traveller at the expense of a rich significant other.

This makes the occupations I should be considering extremely limited ( they include but are not limited to- House wife, kept woman) actually they are limited to those two.

Im at a happy place in my life right now- Busy season at work is over.

What has been up with you people????





No comments:

List 39: List the most beautiful things you have ever seen

Off the top of my head,  the view of lake Kivu from Nirvana Hotel in Gisenyi. The view just goes to show God exists and he is super mindfu...