Tuesday, September 18, 2012

So so.

This made me laugh.

I do not think I should have been laughing.

http://dailytimes.com.ng/opinion/how-worship-nigerian-god#.UAhD3F-0iOU.facebook

I made a huge step today. Fingers crossed.

Praying and hoping.

Since my friend left the firm- I have taken up friendship with NOC.

When the desirable is unavailable yada yada yda.

LOL I think I make my friends act a certain way towards me.

and I LOVE IT!
for instance extract of a conversation Im currently having.

me: I wanna go to the gym jare- nothing is happening at work

her: go to the gym and burn some fat

me: you need to see me now, I'm a babe. skinny & 2 packs,

her: I saw you on Friday.


LOL. Bants for days.

Get well soon oyin pumping!

No comments:

Annoyed

 Todays annoyance is that I found a great deal on Delta airlines ( and I had just enough miles - say 8k) and I needed 9k. So I checked my ma...