Monday, September 17, 2012

Good ain't good enough.

Currently watching tv.

Something's I'm rather worried about.

Video girls.
The scene where the boy is chatting you up in his car, and you leave your own to enter his own.

Does this happen in real life?

Something else. Drake. Multi talented but yet to use some of that 25mill to get a stylist.

Meek. Probably the hardest working person in the industry right now. I also have an inexplicable crush on him. Inexplicable as he looks Yoruba. And yours truly thinks Yoruba boys ain't shit.

Two chains & French Montana are shit rappers. ESP French.

Who is this director x that is hell bent to put hype Williams out of business?

That being said, my newest sunglasses are sold out everywhere and have been discontinued .

This makes me feel like a super star.

Adorn by Miguel is probably my best song right now. Now all would have been perfect xcept he acts like a lesbian.
After an hour 30 minutes of watching tv. Nothing I've learnt.


I'm learning that not everything has to have a purpose. Like book reading.
Tv watching is just a more guilt free way to waste away.


My arms are killing me from the gym last night. I'm attempting to lift weights. I think I'm going to wreck my body attempting to look like that picture I put up 2 months ago.

Ps: why does everyone think I'm not fat?

When I say fat, I mean plump/ chubby etc etc.

*Update*
Malting dance all comes on and I say out loud " this girl disgusts me" in reference to the shows host.
My sister replies " Im telling you".

Rare moments of agreement. I'm thankful.


No comments:

Life Lately featuring The Alchemist

 I did a re-read of the alchemist and I was reminded why that is probably my best book in the whole wide world. Every time I read that book,...