Monday, February 20, 2012

Hellurrr

:)

After being so sad over the week and stuff.
I woke up on Sunday got my hair made, you can call me rihanna, the hair is sooo red!

I love it.

I get mad when people say stop crying over something so small, like I want to ask them, is it your eye?

Or rather am I crying with your lips?

I literally almost missed my flight on Sunday.

Thank God for male staff at the airport.

The stupid woman at the counter was too adamant that we wont get on the flight and my co-workers were already snickering about how I would be late for my wedding.

I just glided over to the ticketing counter and alas, the supervisor was male, after pleading for like 2 seconds, he said " go back to the counter, i have called them, they'll check you in"

that was it, The end.

I tell you, men are as kind as they are useless.

LOL. jk.

I love them. My co-workers now started giving me side eye when I told them how I managed to not miss the flight.
I am finally getting a hang of paid employment, and being thrown under the bus. My Yoruba has improved significantly since the last time I was here in Abuja.

I am at my clients where I was the first time i was in Abuja.

I love it now.

I tweeted this on Sunday- I hate my job.

Then Ronse said, " its a dream job"

I replied even the nicest dream job can turn into a nightmare, all it takes, is one manager.

I'm glad I'm rid of that manager now.

Asides that, i'm just glad to be getting the happy me back. no more tears and shit.

Plus I'm now going to embrace wicked leaders. There may just be a lesson in there.

I am happy.

I am the phoenix arising from the ashes, better and stronger.



No comments:

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...