Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Heat

Lagos is so hot

I just spent an hour queuing for fuel. without Air conditioner, and a Long weave.

I also paid twice the usual amount thanks to the increase.

I'm not too happy about this.

However I stopped at cane village to buy a hula hoop!

Yay to skinny waists.

I will also be joining my friends on twitter for the February Fab Ab challenge.

I'm also slightly worried about what March 1st will bring.

January 1st- Fuel subsidy removal.

February 1st- Fuel queues.

March 1st- ?????

Happy birthday Shout out to Aisha and Deji!

Hope you both have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

Halima Bepo said...

You think Lagos is hot...come back to Abuja, you will never want to even smell hell.

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...