Thursday, February 2, 2012

The body

Last week, I tweeted about how amazing a picture a  " friend"  of mine took of me.

and how is was unable to get pas it.

He replied thank you- to which I replied- but I was the subject of the picture.

He said- I could swear you were the Body.

Now yall know I love my body, bit and wiggle free as it is, I still drag myself to the gym, for my arms and thighs.

This morning was the 1st day back in the gym since Xmas..

and it was terrible, to say the least
I'm def looking forward to better days.

And I'm yet to you know be able to wake up early.

On Wednesday, my alarm went off, I got into my gym gear, and woke up by 8am, apparently i went back to sleep.

5:30am is too early to work out, but its the only time of the day i actually have.

This life, you wish for something so bad, you finally get it and now you hate it.

Still thankful for the body, Fab ab feb jillan work outs, the hula hoop I bought today. my skipping rope and sports bra.

My Lord I'm so sleepy!

Anyone with tips to help me wake up early in the mornings asides alarm clocks/ sleeping early.

Im so not a morning person. eish

No comments:

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...