Thursday, February 16, 2012

Affairs

I like when my friends have affairs.

Or decadent one night stands and gist me about them.
I live vicariously through my friends.

I've had a long week, and I'm afraid its going to get even longer.

I also need to master the art of ass kissing.

and I'm going to need co-workers to stop thinking my Mother still pays my bills.

Valentines day was alright. work and more work.

Whoever said hard work never killed anybody is a liar.

I would not mind falling ill right now to get time off work.

But my valentines present is so amazing.

Like it is something I have wanted forever.

Did I mention how amazing The Lover is?

My friend asked me yesterday if he is actually as amazing as i make him out to seem

OR I'm just always ranting about him to get people jealous.

I told him, he should not be  a hater.

The Lover is too amazing. I am super thankful I have him in my life.

Although he isn't the calm in the storm, he somehow manages to make me smile.

and I'm thankful for that.

wow lent starts in a week.

Already.

No comments:

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...