Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Currently

listening non stop to


I love this song.
I love Burna. But this song.
Damn, I love this song.

Reading
This book.
It is so good.
I read it into 1am and I am currently sleep deprived but damn. So good.
Please if you are less busy get into this.
If you are super busy.

Spending
My time: split between listening to my mum and I'm constantly in awe of how amazing she is. and preparing for exams.

My money: and a lot of it, for my exams.

Time I don't even have: Trying to see if I can squeeze in a mini holiday. ( I know I know)

Contemplating
if this emotional maturity is where it's at. because turns out I'm might be "guarded". whatever that means


Buying:
Nothing. okay only Eneni's asoebi and sewing it. And a blouse to wear for the traditional wedding.
and I have room for only one more clothing item purchase the whole year.

Hoping
for actual thorough healing. and the sense not to lie on my stomach when I sleep.

Wishing
Someone just actually buys me flippin' titanium bar bells.
and sunscreen







No comments:

Annoyed

 Todays annoyance is that I found a great deal on Delta airlines ( and I had just enough miles - say 8k) and I needed 9k. So I checked my ma...