Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Why does it feel like

Everyone is trying me today?

One girl who entered my dm's last year thinking I was fucking the boy who was talking to her who is my friend Dm'ed me today about a book.

Like bitch?
Do I look like Santa?

Then I have noticed another one's wife LOL-ing my tweets indiscriminately.
This crazy

Then the icing on the cake is my whatsapp group from my vacation- Yeah that one/

Someone posted a group photo and cropped me out.

Bumped into him at Yoga on Saturday and you can be sure I asked him what that was about.

He said, " It was nothing personal"
me:...
Him: " No it just looked better with you cropped out- the aesthetic."

And I thought to myself that this fucking wanker who opposed every single group photo suggestion
talking about- He only wears shorts and he doesn't mind not being in the photos- thought the aesthetic of a photo would be better on Instagram- which by the way lets you zoom in so you can post all the wide angle lens photos you want- with me cropped out.

Mind you said photo was taken on my iphone.

Anyway I'm good with it. I mean its your Instagram and whoever we want to post on our page is our perogative.

Fastforward to this afternoon- He says oh he is writing about the trip and wants to  crave our indulgence to use our photos-

you can be sure I replied- Crop me out please.

So someone else in the group is like I think the group damages my reputation and they are not good enough to be seen with me- I neither confirm nor deny because you know it's not a thing

But I message the someone on the side and tell him what happens.
and he is like wow.
but continues talking about how I'm too good for them in the group.
Me: Leaves group *deletes group*

Now this is the real trying- WHY. THE. FUCK. ARE. PEOPLE. ASKING.ME.WHY.I.LEFT.THE.GROUP?



Look- I'm not even angry just carry your teasing and be going. Thanks.

Like I'm at a point where nothing is going to stress me out.

Asides this ovulation that has my boobs acting up.
but I'm ready for it.
READY.

No comments:

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...