Thursday, October 19, 2017

Sugarcane Baby.

I had been deliberating inviting my sugar baby to my birthday party.

And like clock work he messaged me,

so I call him and we go and have lunch- he isn't too impressed.

But he showed up in the shortest shorts and ashiest hands.

And I'm like you are so irresponsible.

It was such a good time, I think I am beginning to understand older men with younger girlfriends.

The cruise is sweet die.

Anyway I did invite him and asked him to invite someone else so he won't be alone and he responded, well I guess this means our relationship now has to move to the next level.

I'm like stuttering and he says- wait, you are one of those people that the word relationships fluster?

Me; lol, No. we are friends.

And he says if I'm come, you have to introduce and invite  me as your sugar baby none of that friend shit.

Me: well your ass is uninvited.

Everyone says I'm a smart ass.
I hung out with Faux T last night and we were talking about how he feel's used by the women in his life for just sex. I'm like I'm sorry what else are you good for? and I start laughing

I'm meeting more men who are ready to settle down tired of playing around and just want to find one person. I want to feel sorry for them but at the same time, I'm like buahahahahahahaha.

It's good to always listen to advice that people give you.
I went ahead and was reckless and now I think that maybe I might have ruined what may have been a very wonderful wonderful wonderful friendship.

Offcourse if I was a sensible person I might still back track and be like - kiss and make up
but because I just realised I am truly a badly behaved sweet girl.
I think I'm sitting this one out.


Can't believe I'm even delibrating this shit.

My friend sent me a message about how she is serious about me " not becoming a Yoruba boy"

As if. That is even possible.


No comments:

Okay where is 2024 rushing to?

 Bruh I blinked and March is 10 days in? We thank God for his many mercies o! Honestly I'm super thankful because this year has been -YE...