Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Discovery

Recent discovery about myself.

I don't talk out issues.

If you upset me I either rationalize it for you OR stop speaking to you.

And because of how open I am, and how immersed I am in the lives of the people who can upset me,

me stopping is a bit of a shock.

But at this point I can't really be bothered sha.

I'm just like cool.

In as much as I really want to be the person who talks things over.

I'm not too keen on wasting words on people.

And because I can be badly behaved, I know that people know that they are being badly behaved.

I had one of my home girls point this out to me and I'm like

You are right.

Call me Edward Scissors hands.

Actually don't.


No comments:

Life Lately featuring The Alchemist

 I did a re-read of the alchemist and I was reminded why that is probably my best book in the whole wide world. Every time I read that book,...