Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Comment i saw on marriage.

Some of the loneliest times I ever had in my life were while I was IN a relationship.

this will be the first sentence of my memoir.

Growing up in a single parent family has tainted my view of being a traditional husband/father/white picket fence maintainer…seems like a lot to juggle on top of having a job and other interest…
im also selfish with my time and money…not a great formula for a proper Huxtable family unit.
our generation hasnt had the best role models.
My older brother has been married for 12 years and has two daughters(and a older son from a previous relationship) so I know what commitment looks like…i guess im just emotionally lazy…

whatever.

sans the last two lines- i can relate. sad

No comments:

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...