Friday, December 31, 2010

new year Resolution.

This year. I intend to keep it simple. Short. And realistic.

Hence I'm splitting my resolutions into 4. For every quarter.

1st.
I want to be able 2 pay my tithe. Religiously. God has been too good to me.

2nd.
I need to apply. For a uni. Soon.
3rd.
I need to get my self in shape. For what I do not know. I saw a picture of my Yellow sisi. *sigh* I'm opressed.

4.
I need to learn how to play the piano.

Yes not in that particular order.

Oh and Yay. Someone promised me an iPad.

I'm not really crazy about stuff like that because I have an iTouch and a laptop.
And quite frankly gadgets aren't really my thing. And I have 2 pay 10k everymonth to get internet on it??? Like the hell? After paying 4 my BIS.

*breaths in*

But seeing as its a gift. *exhale*

I shall accept.

Oh and I got a wii too.

2010 was a great year I tell you.

So 2011. I can't wait to see what you have in store for me. And all that jazz.

A very Optimistic
PussyKat.

No comments:

Annoyed

 Todays annoyance is that I found a great deal on Delta airlines ( and I had just enough miles - say 8k) and I needed 9k. So I checked my ma...