Monday, February 22, 2010

A RANT

There is a phrase I can't stand. " I am not your mate". funny thing is I hear that a lot. And I shall hear it for a long time. Simply because I do not deal with my mates. My average female class mate is 35 married with 2kids. The Men average about 40. So they have my age mates at home automatically think they have earned my respect. Which would be alright is this happened 10years ago. I think there is something about learning with your child's age mate. Technically I being 15 years younger is sharper than you. I would assimilate faster than you. This means that I will be Nicer to you. My mother trained me to realise that not everyone is as fast as 1 am. Moving on the older ones are yet to realise that me being Nice or slowing down is not your right neither is it an obligation I have to you. If we are class mates this must mean there is something in my head and I did not sleep my way here. This isn't your organization. I don't care how the young ladies there operate.
I also don't appreciate you making stupid snide comments that are totally unbecoming of your age mates about my attitude to classes. You did not pay my fees and I am not accountable to you. Yes the society raises a child. But you forget that I AM not a child. I am an adult whether or not you admit it, age has nothing to do with maturity, as you have made very obvious. And clearly me leaving the class every saturday by 5pm irks you. Well this is not my problem. Dear Ma and Sir whatever problem you have with me you will have to take up with Jesus because u see, it is he who blesses me. That's all.
Good night and have a nice drive home.

No comments:

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...