Thursday, February 18, 2010

lovers to friends?? why do all good things come to an end....:)

Personally I do not remain friends with my ex. I have a way of somehow managing to get them in that fix where they "want me back" SO I don't do it. I love drama. But ex man friend drama. *sigh* I am NOT up for that.
Well right now as I'm putting up this blog, there is this one person thaT I have remained friends with. For reasons I can't put my finger on. And NO we are not mile high club members. Well in my defense I was very young and naïve and blah blah blah blah. Let's call him "J". So anyways J and I had this FAB love affair. We never defined what we had going on and whatever it was, was on for 9months. Btw that's d shortest I've ever been with some one, so if u are reading this and u thought to ur self "oh but we were together less than 9 months" I hate to burst ur bubble but we were never together. Anyways. I was in 100L and I was oh so in love. Told every1 about him. Met his sister. Err G I'm really sowi about that lip gloss incident. But it was Mine. *smug smile* by d way his sister totally hates me. Somehow I end up with people whose siblings can't stand me. *sigh*. So we had that cute romance that made me who had done my 2 weeks in jand, go 2 yankee on d weekend of my disney world trip cancel and fly back 2 jand. U see I'm Very extreme when to comes to boys I actually Like. Offcourse my mum was Mad but she was in Nig and couldn't do much. I don't wanna List all the unresonable sacrifices I made. Ok it was just that one but looking back now LAWD*slapping my self 4 times* what was I thinking?? Huh? That he was gonna be in that undefined space spending all that casH on my virgin self??? Hmnn? Maybe he has looked back and wants to recoup all his losses in KinD. Maybe that's why is still speak 2 him. MayBE its not just cuz of the raybans he has promised me. Either which ways since he started all this I want u talk. He can keep his rayban's till either I'm lover-less (not anytime soon) OR he stops wanting me. Which ever comes 1st. Although I know this a shot in the dark but really did he think I'll say oh yes cool. I missed u. Let's kiss and make up. Four years later. Darling that boat has sailed and shall never return.
Whatever he thought. He should have hurried back. Four years is a BSc and a 2yr relationship and another 4yr on and off undefined love affair. so why does he want me back. Lord knows not much has changed. And I'm even wiser now. How d hell are we supposed 2 work???
I think I'm really offended cuz he was my only claim 2 maturity in that oh I still speak to an ex of mine. Now I don't even have that anymore. But just 2 take d piss I should ask what happened to that police of a babe he got involved with just right afteR. Last I saw she said he was just "uni love" *smug grin* yes just so u know that totally Made my day. The day I heard it. Well I do not mean to brag but there must be sthg really FAB about me that keeps em coming back for more. Hell even my present lover came back. I must be laced with gold. Ok as delusional as that sounds it may be the honest truth.
I miss my lover. I want my lover. *sigh*
In other news I went to the market and bought satin. Sigh they were so beautiful I couldn't say no.

IMO
Ankara would always be my 1st love. Forget Satin AND tafetta.


HRS
I am the greatest .
iFloat like a butterfly. iSting like a bee.

#np Go. Crazy cousins Feat Meleka.

1 comment:

Egejuru said...

ore oooo! can i decode your J and G?? pleeeeeease??!

Annoyed

 Todays annoyance is that I found a great deal on Delta airlines ( and I had just enough miles - say 8k) and I needed 9k. So I checked my ma...