Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My Addictions.

I confess I am female. well its much of a confession but still.. :P And like every female I have my addictions too. Let's face it.. We all have them.. They are the reason ur wife/gf /significant other buys the same pair of shoes in 20 colors for $500. She doesn't?? No? Ok Well maybe not ur girlfriend. Sugar mummy. Anyways moving on.. I have majorly 3 right now. Growing up it was nelly posters... I used to steal em.. From everywhere.. In my mind my mummy took it 2 prayer whEn in sS1 I asked all d day girls in my class to bring me their dishMags so I could tear off the front page. Or cover page, nelly was on the cover. Those who refused to give me theirs got a serious tongue lashing AND oFf course I kept malice with those that refused. And back then u did not want to keep malice with me. Moving on SS2 came with my lip Gloss addiction. I think this was the worst.. My friends used to sing this 'ogedegbe ororo ur lips are shining.. Evening in d morning ur lips are shining..' If u know that tune. U are either extremly Razz or u went 2 qc. Only d latter can be forgiven. Off course I stole lip glosses too. Actually I still steal lipglosses. :)
Moving on SS3 came with a compulsive obsession for dyed hair. I'm surprised I still have hair on my head... And that its still 1 color.. We bless the lord for that..
Uni came I'm not gonna go in2 d details.. But it was boy's shirts... Those rubber wrist band things... Face caps.. Nail polish.. Talking attitude t shirts. Not in that particular order tho.. All the while perfuming. But the perfume addiction was as a result of my mummy dashing me all the time.

AnyHooos.. Strange is the fact that.. I have never had a shoe addiction. *gasps* I know. They always say women Love shoes. Well I am a woman.. Or a girl.. Or whateva I'm sha not a boy and I hate shoes. Funny I have just 3 pairs.. And they are all black. Sad its even only one I wear. I can't be bothered.

Right now my latest addictions r Ankara,bags and underwear. The first 2 habits my mummy supports financially and I'm sure she's tired. But that is her cross 2 bear.. Not mine.
Back to the point. Ankara. I have like 50. I know how odd it sounds esp as the places I can wear them 2 are limited. Idc.
Infact its rumoured that my tailor's kids have been transfered to Corona from Aunty Ayo. Hmnn since I started using him. This is a rumor that may not be too far fetched. Moving on.
Bags. My newest addiction.. I have about 20 bags. Not all are designer bags obviously.. My mummy is not that generous and I don't like bags that much to do Aristo.. Yes so... But they are all very pretty.. And I Love them soooo much..
I also have developed a soft spot for bathrooms. Esp as my clients own is very warm.. :) I'm actually in the bathroom right now.. Office is too tense and I felt the need to blog. So bleh.. I'll just tell em I have diarrhea or sthg... I know they know I'm lying but idc.
The next person that comes to knock this door is gonna get screamed at.. Ahn ahn..
Ok anyways back 2 what I was saying..
Third underWear. I'm not a clothes person.. Infact I'm never more at peace with myself than when naked. So only naturally I have taken to loving underwear.. Its like a compromise between being Naked and having clothes on.. Added bonus of seeming sexy. I still don't understand girls that take forever to take their clothes off with the lights on. I mean in d next 20 mins its gonna be under d bed the least u owe ur underwear are those 3 seconds glance he gives them and says 'its nice. Now please take it off' yes we aLL owe underwear that!! But asides that. I strongly believe in the power of underWear. For anybody's self esteem. Male and female. This is not the reason why i have A LOT tho. I mean I hear money is good for ur esteem but I still don't have a lot. Now there is a catch. thing is this I LOvE and oWN underwear of all sorts.. Corsets, two pieces, one piece. See through. Lace. Padded bra's. Semi padded bra's. Demi padded bra's. Stockings, garter belts. The Works. (And no I don't work at a. French whore house) God has blessed with a Fab body he took time to make (boasting/ bragging/ showing off) Idk and idc. And underwear loves my body. I really shudnt involve him. But ask my lover.. I'm sure he is ImpreSsed with my collection of underwear.. This is the catch.. I hate red underWear.. Its tacky, totally unsexy and I Hate it. Ekk. Why are u wearing red bra and pant.. Looking like a cheap french prostitute. Ok I take that back.. Yoruba prostitue. Apparently witches in Yoruba movies wear Red underWear. Sadly mummy bought me a shit-load. Of Red, lace, with a lot heart-like designs underWear. *sigh* I am a cheap french prostitute. Or will be looking like one very soon.
No need to dwell on the negative. I just wrote this 2 point out that maybe I'm not a normal female. Why won't I like shoes?! Maybe cus I'm 6feet and I wear a british size 8. That's undoubtedly the hardest shoe size to find. Its too big for regular stores. Its too small for the plus sized stores. Bleh!
But even if I wore a size 6. Shoes would never make sense 2 me. Cost so much.... And so freaking little benefit! And then the life span is sooo short! Ahn ahn. Altho I'll take a pair of Red Heel's for Vals. (Only naturally I need them to match the red underWear).
That being said I left out my make up adiction. Because I think that is a norm.. Call me strange.

IMO
My AIC is waaaaaY cooler than my Manager. Of course this has nothing 2 do with the fact thaT I just found out he is appraising my performance on this job. Ok I'm lying sue me. But really asides the fact he is Igbo.. And light skinned.. He's a cool dude.


Ok that's a fake attention seeking IMO.
In mY opinion.
Reading a book is better than watching Tv. Any Day.
HRS.
I am the greatest.
iFloat like a butterfly. iSting like a bee.

#np sexy can I. Ray J.

No comments:

Annoyed

 Todays annoyance is that I found a great deal on Delta airlines ( and I had just enough miles - say 8k) and I needed 9k. So I checked my ma...