Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Frustrated.... But still counting my Blessings.

First happy new year Peoples!!!! Yayy I wish all of u a great year Ahead. I dunno bout you but am handsome. Ok I was supposed 2 say 2010 is my year. (Inside Dbanj joke) sowi if u dint gerrit. Better luck next time.

This year has been good SO far...I've changed a lot of things. Ok not many things but I have changed my Bio. To the Greatest. Because yes I am the greatest. Blame this new thought pattern on Mohammed Ali. I'm reading. His autobiography and I am impressed. I have learnt he was a christain born 'casius clay'. And went ahead to radicalize himself. I also learnt Malcom X was a muslim. Don't ask me why I thot otherWise. I just did.

Moving on I also realised that people only see u how u see urself. And I'm not even done reading the book yet... Because its under the bed at my lover's house. I know know!!!

So once I get it back I'll let u know how it ends. Now I want a new book, eleven minutes Paulo cohelo. And yes I was frustrated last Night. Anyone who knows me personally.. And I add personally cuz I'm on some social network site and people just assume they know me. From there. The world really is a global village. But those who know me Personally, know I LOVE to be in charge. Like I thrive on it so bad I could be a bully if not in check. This year I promised myself I'll be of a meek and gentle spirit. And I'm sure u can be sure how that is going. Bleh!!!!

I feel myself becoming a doorMAT!! Arrrgggghhh! Mummy thinks I need 2 be more diplomatic. I think people need more honesty around. Diplomacy involves 1/2 truths. :( oh well. I love mummy too much to oppose her. As I was saying that ISH frustrates me. Like I say "I'm gonna be meek and quiet" then some person takes d piss and by default or reflex I get on my "oh u did not just mode" snapping fingers and ruff necking. Ok I'm kidding. But that's d mind set. I a lot more evil than that. I calculate to ur downfall. That's what mummy see's and can't stand.oh well.

That's why I'm majorly frustrated. My Lover is also a. Major source of my frustration. Nigga is gonna turn me into a lesbian of somesort SOON!! Ok that being said.

I'm blessed. I can't count these blessings. They are too much. 1st. I passed my exams. So I had a great christmas. I love my Family. I had one of the best xmases ever. And a bit of my faith in d institution of marriage was restored. 2. Was ill briefly this year. I think I had too much fun last holiday. 3. My goal of being ACA at 21 may just come to pass. IJN. 4 I've got a great Job. 5 I've got great Friends. 6. My Mum. 7. I've got a great lover that doubles as my best friend. I could go on and on. But no need to brag jo!

And I already trashed my resolution this year. And I have just 1. To do sthg with Ankara. Yes I Love Ankara. And apparently I know how 2 work it. I also cannot draw But I can think. So I wanna get a sketch book to practice. Or sthg but this 2010 would sha not go without me making d most of my Ankara. Me I've said my own.

IMO.
Strangely I think mrBiggs fried rice tastes better than Chicken republic own. That being Said. I think m done here. AND IMO means in my opinion. :D


HRS.
The Greatest. Float like a butterfly. Sting like a bee.

#np Mad Neyo.

No comments:

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...