Friday, November 6, 2009

DAY THREE.

I think i am beginning to love this place, its hilarious. all this babes from jand/ yankee are major trips... they amuse my friends n i terribly.
i woke up this morning to see a lady lactating. and all i can is that..its never that serious. ahn even ur baby at home thinks dat too.
exercises this mmorning was fun. i was in front of my platoon march past and things. i Loved that too.. although i kept messing up. had breakfast with my noise-maker friends..yes Indomie and egg. dont judge me.
i also think im gaining weight..
so last night, my friend Afolabi and i decided to get drinks. this was a very bad idea because Afo n I are verry funny people. that did not stop us tho. we decided to have Red wine. then Tola showed up and decided that we make cocktails. which was a good idea.. if u ask 2 already drunk people. besides the red wine was warm.. ha ha. so we mixed that with smirnoff ice. again very bad idea. all i take away from last night is some girl who used to be involved with Lanre. discussing Lanre with me.. haha! now that was funny.
after being wasted, i think i called Diddy. im not t sure, i also think i chatted with Rick Ross, again Not to sure.
of all this i am sure of one think as from today.. its malt or nothing.
and i know im lying .. but whateva!! :) ha ha

#nowplaying patron tequila paradise girls/ lil jon..

No comments:

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...