Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Resposibility.

Today I have a meet. With a certain someone. I dread this meet, simply because I would have to take responsibilty for how I acted.
I'm not proud of my actions. So I have to apologize. This is the one thing I hate doing. Especially if I have to do it face to face.
Any ways I think this blog post is a practise run of how tonight would go.
Him: so u don't reply my texts and calls anymore.
Me: um um. I'm seeing some1else now. The same someone who I've been with in d last one year. I'm sorry I led u on. Find it in ur heart to forgive me. I know how important what we had was to u. It's important to me too. Its just not my priority. And I'm not going to ask us to remain friends. Or even have u say hey to me when u see me. I'm sure u'll find it in ur heart to forgive me. Things really don't have to be this way. And I wish maybe just maybe we can be friends in d later future.
I'm really going to miss you and what we had.
Him: so basically ur dumping me?
Me: um I said I hope we could be friends in d later future.
Him: fuck this men! Ur walking home.
Me: I'll take a cab.
Or I could keep lying to him and have him comfortably as boyfriend no2!
I think I'll take responsibility and whateva happens. Would happpen.


#np meet me halfway. BEP.
HRS. Heartbreaker, Boyfriendtaker, Troublemaker.

1 comment:

Xabi (in my mind this is my name) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Annoyed

 Todays annoyance is that I found a great deal on Delta airlines ( and I had just enough miles - say 8k) and I needed 9k. So I checked my ma...