Monday, August 5, 2024

Took me a year

 But I think I have found my church.

And I am SOOOOO happy. I went to church sporadically in Lagos because you know, church. but when I moved here, I started looking for a church and I went to a few but did not really like them, so I stayed with my online churches, anyway my class mate invited me to his church and I was like- okay let me try this.

and boy was I moved. when they started singing worship songs and I burst into tears, I just knew, I said -  I'M HOMEEEEEEEEEEEE.

When I got home, Pj was like oh you really liked this church and I said yes it was really good.

Long weekend in Canada and honestly I'm thinking of doing a thanksgiving on the anniversary of our 1 year move here.

When I tell you that this journey has been ALL GOD. every step that has been taken it has felt like God has just been opening doors for me.

Last week I was praying for something and then I got a confirmation in my mind that it was settled and I was like God am I praying in vain and then I was reminded for a time the exact same thing happened and I was like- OHHHH.

a few years ago, maybe 8 I wanted to buy a ticket but didn't have the money even though I wanted to book the flight I was like hmnn lets see, anyway long story short I had been paid some money from a co-operative on the friday before I even knew about the flight and I'm sure I have a blog post about this- the details are fuzzy but I was reminded that God will always provide for me.

And when I tell you I felt so comforted.

Anyway another long weekend and I can finally say I have settled down barring some tax issues- and honestly it makes no sense that everyone has to file their taxes themselves, its annoying.


No comments:

Testimony Time- BLESSING TIME

Somebody praise the Lord. One of the reasons we picked this Canadian city when we were looking for a city to move to, was for husbands caree...