Thursday, March 31, 2022

On life moving forward whether or not we want it to.

 If you have read this blog long enough, you'd know my mother raised me and my siblings.

You'd also know my father has his new family and he did not look after my siblings and I.

My father who I have seen a grand total of maybe 6 times since he left my family randomly when I was 9, is now very ill.

My brother, not my blood brother, but my fathers child from another woman who happens to be older than my sister & we found out about on facebook in 2004 when we went on a family holiday to Atlanta, has been messaging me to update me on the status on his health.

It is so crazy how little there is to life.

How when you make your bed, you have to lie in it.

Honestly I did not think I cared so much about my father, till I felt tears prickle behind my eyes listening to the voice note my brother sent about his situation.

Ah well.

No comments:

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...