Tuesday, March 8, 2022

What I am deciding to learn in 2022

 is to receive things that come easily.

I'm working on a mindset shift from working tooth and nail ( which is not a bad thing o), it is just that I am enjoying significantly the restful state of having things done for me and being able to receive them with a clear mind instead of thinking of how to repay the person.

The thought that if someone does something for you, you MUST repay them is absurd, because the world is the world and who knows what channels you had given into that will bring you the blessings you seek?

Pre-empting learning to receive comes with letting God have the final say and for someone who is a proclaimed go getting self starting hardworking do it myself babe, it has not been as easy as I anticipated to let go of the reins, but the ease. WHEWWWWW.

Also I'm learning to receive assistance from people who I have once helped and want to give me something in return, prior I'd have brushed it off but now I'm like - why yes you can.

I have really enjoyed a life that has been relatively easy but lately these last few weeks have me really considering a deeper rest.

Intense receiving from the universe

inspecting and observing and really interrogating my relationship with certain things and actually deciding and believing that all the things I desire are necessities not just add on, and that all the things are available to me.

That being said I am really looking forward to receiving big things in 2022!

No comments:

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...