Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Lent 2022

 One thing that heralds lent is the end of Carnival. 

I know, I know.

Carnival is back in 2023 and I am very excited. Be that as it may, lent is here now and for the 40 odd days I have grand plans.

The most important is to watch what I say, while I have always been positive generally I am now even more committed to saying only the best things about myself.

I am finding that the more I speak positively about myself and my life, the better it gets.

The second thing I am committing to this lent is to speak positively about everyone I encounter, my hope is that God continues to give me the grace to do this

The 3rd thing I am committing to is heavily visioning of what I want my life to look like in the near future. It is great now, but I am aiming for exceedingly and abundantly more that is perfect for me.

For by your words you shall be justified, and by your words you shall be condemned- Matt 12:37

I will medidate on a couple of bible verses through out this lenten season and by the end of the period I should have a solid sheet of affirmations culled from the exercise.

I am learning to be specific in my desires and I am very happy with the out come.


Happy Ash Wednesday.


No comments:

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...