Saturday, July 10, 2021

Stressed but Blessed

 yall.

YALL.

When I say I have been stressed the fuck out. WIUN.

So this week is the culmination well the penultimate culmination of all the work we ( when I say we I mean myself & my mum) towards her presidency and we are running helterskelter to make sure it is a huge success.

My mother is driving me UP THE WALL. my siblings are making me want to pull my hair out and then I have work obligations that are making me regret taking a whole week off, but it is what it is o.

The work must get done.

I actually really like my job, I love my boss, and my co-workers while they'll never really be my friends, I enjoy working with them so much.

My boss was telling me how I have warmed myself into everyone's heart and now they do not know where I am during the day.

I'm like ehnnnn.

I am always available o. Faffing but available. 

Also discovered the amazon short essays and I really like them.


No comments:

Life Lately featuring The Alchemist

 I did a re-read of the alchemist and I was reminded why that is probably my best book in the whole wide world. Every time I read that book,...