Saturday, July 10, 2021

Update

 If the last two posts seemed incomplete,

it is because they are.

Popped by here to get my thoughts down and update yall on what has been going on with me,

not much. Currently on Vacation and since I couldn't waste all the money I spent on my ticket to the US, which by the way was a gift from my mother for all the work I did for her last year, I decided to visit Jamaica.

I do not want to talk about my visa experience because thinking about it still annoys me, but Nigerian travel agents do not know more than lies & disgrace, but if you decide to use them sit on their necks.

Because of how hurried this trip was ( I literally went from work to the airport, and I promise myself it'll be the last time I EVER do it again- God willing) I couldn't get my full body wax.

ashe I came to america and still somehow forgot to get the wax. anyway I'm going to try veet or something, Haven't done it in years and my prayer is that I don't set myself back a thousand years with ingrown hair.

But lets talk about Jamaica.

Actually lets not, I'll talk about it on my travel blog, because i have so much to share and I have been dragging my feet. LOL.

Just popped in to say I really like my job, wish I stopped leaving things till last minute- Like my laptop sleeve because I do not want to carry a back pack tomorrow. and now I have none/ welp.

But I am so HAPPY I'm going on this vacation.. I am actually thinking of leaving my laptop and going without it, ha.


Either way. Hope you are all well and keeping your head above water.

Oh also I started swimming really good now. so I'm super proud of that. ha.



No comments:

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...