Saturday, July 10, 2021

Currently

 It has been a while since I did a currently post so I thought instead of doing the work my employer has paid me to do, why not do something else instead.


Listening non stop to this album. 

I absolutely LOVE this album. before I went to Trinidad I never listened to Soca music because I was ignorant. point blank; anyway this way album is great, and the memories attached to this are very great and I will never ever ever trade them for anything in the world.

Cause you're the reason I believe in love
For all them things I thank yah
You stand by meh no matter the rivers turn we live and learn for
Everything well ah thank yah always around and I thank you greatlyyy
For giving this energy You give me that energyyy


Reading



The most fascinating book about money and psychology of why people move the way they do with their money. Personally I have always been fascinated with the intersection of money and psychology and I have been interested in finding out if the maxim " how you do one thing is how you do all things" applies to people and their money. Because I be moving hella mad sometimes on certain things but my money has me like- NAH.

So its interesting to read this book. 


Writing

Very slowly, my finance column, I really want to build that body of work but let me tell you. It's not easy.

Also not writing my tiny letters, because when people say, shey you have been looking for work now you have found work, they were talking about me.


Working

My ass off for my employers, and it feels like I'm juggling many balls for them and they keep throwing in more balls for me.


Excited

about my new nails. I have decided to get my nails sh

1 comment:

mizchif said...

Jinx!
Reading the same book now and it's definitely interesting.
I feel like I need financial help but this was reassuring that I'm not doing badly at all.

Also, welcome to the (soca) light.

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...