Saturday, January 25, 2014

On heavy rotation.

For some reason.

I just randomly pick songs- then play the shit out of them, and relegate them to the song pool where they randomly get played when I'm walking to school or something.

But before this- I GET MY MONEY'S WORTH.

Right now these songs.

1- Amorawa- Wande Coal & Burna ( produced by Leriq). I do not know what it is, But Wande is a star. His talent reminds me of energy from a nuclear plant- just waiting to be harnessed by proper management. and to power up to whole damn world. I live for this song.

2- Le Ukwa kwu- Iyanya. For some reason, I've never really been an Iyanya fan, but I really really really like this song. Probably all the Christmas memories and Lagos attached.

3- Turn up- Olamide. Since I became the poster child for turn up music and turning up generally, this is my theme song. I love the energy and I started learning Yoruba because of Dagrin- and now I have to continue because of Olamide.

4- Jealous- Beyonce. Probably my best song from the Yonce album. Also the back ground story of my life- sometimes. In the words of Beyonce - " And I know I am being hateful, but that ain't nothing, I'm just human and being Jealous- dont judge me"

5- Cheap wine- Brymo. I am obsessed with Brymo. His talent and his music. This is my best song on his MDS album. And this song has been on rotation for far too long but " I so much love it!!!"

6- Take Care- Drake & Rihanna. As I said randomly pick the songs. I have always liked this song but it has somehow crept up on me. as an aside, I'd love them to date so badly.


:) Hope everyone is having a good 2014? I def am.


No comments:

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...