Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Oppression and other cool stories

1st, I'm so glad to be home.

And while I didn't meet a welcome party at home(even though i pretty much snuck* into town)

I still expected banners and ballons and what not.

But I didn't get any.

Side eye to ALL my loved ones. and have a dash of shame to go with that.

anyways i went for the MK bake sale in the sheerest blouse I own.

Why? Last time I wore a lose ankara dress, and more than one person speculated that i was with child.

to debunk these rumours, i came naked as my birth day. or as close as i could without my security-men driving me back.

Ate lots of turkey, and Chicken.

People Suyi's BBQ is the way the truth and almost the newest gospel.

This Boy makes the bestest bestest BBQ in town.

I ran into a bulk of the Lovers friends. said hey.

AND one of them must have told on me, because 20 mins later he called " to find out where i was"

So to avert all damage I went by his place.

And ended up sleeping there.

I need to be more assertive and say NO.

Because I didnt plan to sleep there, i couldnt go to the gym on Monday am.

anyways, we are having dinner tonight, and i wonder if i should dress up.

or just go from work.

Im at the phase where i think i want to be dolled up most times when im with him.

Why? I have no idea. Infact it is extremely unlike me.

hmph. too many fashion and style blogs maybe?

I am losing weight. How much? a little too much.

I like it, Im fitting into size 8 dresses that i had given up hope on.

someone needs to have a kick ass party so i can wear one of these dresses.

speaking of parties, I intend to have a bunch of my friends over.

you know to fill me on on what i missed in the last month while i was out of town.

and to drink vodka with me.

and listen to me berate abuja men and thier lack of game.

Totally unpretentious no accents just alcohol and fun.

MEANWHILE!!!!!

i was talking to my friend, who said, he broke up with his girl friend AND she came to his office with a knife.

to kill him and herself.

like i was speechless.AND IM NEVER SPEECHLESS.

we need to get a grip. too messy. too poor.

so yeah, im home. tired but not broken. and im home.

oh and why does this duken diet tell me my ideal weight is 67.9kg?

When in my mind 65kg is apt?

* snuck = is that a legit word?

1 comment:

Alias said...

Yah! Im coming over with my accent and my new weave so please shift

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...