Friday, March 2, 2012

If I have any non Nigerian readers.-(Nigerian readers feel free to jump the 1st 8 lines)
That is a line from our newest ( youngest) scandal filled music artiste Davido.

Google him.

Now while two "smash hits" can dub thee a super star in Nigeria, I personally dont think too highly of davido.  Obviously.

But this Isnt about him. Its about a line from his first single- Back when.

All the girls dey wash me like OMO.

While Omo is the pioneer washing detergent in Nigeria, ( and is believed to be the best despite the influx of a million other powder detergents), Washing is a term loosely meant to indicate false flattery.

And Omo is supposed to be the best washing liquid. so if someone washes you with omo, Its safe to say they are seriously Lying to you.

Now that we have that Out of the way. In the last week, from Monday precisely, People have been washing me non stop.

Not just with Omo, but with the blood of the lamb that can turn scarlet as white as snow.

You dont believe me?

This is what my friend Ani had to say about my blog when I asked him what he thought
Oh shit, I deleted it, But best  believe the washing was rather intense.


The next day my darling The Wey called me and proceeded to Wash me even more thoroughly than Ani did.

talking about how He has plenty chocolates for only fine girls like me and shiii.

Now this morning, I went on twitter and Lo and behold,

The ultimate

Morning * insert twitter handle here*  U are one exciting lady who keeps me glued to twitter with your plenty owambe experiences and daily life hustle.


ps, I have a proper 9-5 and no hustle. but still. AND I DO NOT ATTEND OWAMBEs.- What is this dude on about? :s


No doubt you have got am amazing life ahead of you. Now I've being following you *insert twitter handle here* 4 some time now. Isn't it time u you reciprocated?


Damn i knew it was too good to be true.

But stil I'm giddy.

So how is every one feeling?

I am excited, i have no idea why. actually I know why- My work is moving fast.

Which means i need to do other people's work as well.

The reward for hard work is More work.

Don't let employers deceive you.

No comments:

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...