Monday, September 13, 2010

updated Buisness Plan

i know we are ina recsession, but the music yall are making is gonna bring back/ put us in the great depression.- jayZ.

well i know we are in a recession so i decided to tweak my business plan a lickle bit. well not a little bit but you get my point. and i can see only three ways to tho that.i still wanna make partner at 30/35 lateste. but mennn babes have gatta make that cash nowwww. and since i cant sing, or dance, or model, or design clothes or take pictures. i have come up with these 3.

1. politics. i am WILLING to go to china to print shirts, facecaps, biros, note pads, plastic buckets you name it, for the up coming elections. i tweeeted this last night and a lot of people thot i was playing, when my cash comes rolling in. remeber the 12th commandment. " thou shall not beg" especially for stolen money via polictical contracts. it doesnt matter though because i am not giving out my hard earned money. so please if your father is a politican, your mother a 1st lady. hell if ur aristo is a senator, hook me up, i prmose not 2 steal your aristo. all i want is a legit contract.

1b. the 50th birthday celebration. excussssssseeeeeeeee ME!!! but have you seen the budget for the 50th birthday celebration. i dont know about you but that right there, that is the Original NATIONAL MOI MOI! dont let anyone tell you otherwise.

2. its to go into the aristo business. you see, the major problem(s) with this aristo business is/ areplenty.

1. i am the spitting image of my mother.
2. my mother is a major loan aprrover for quite a number of aristos i know.
3. so this means they are going to be spending my mothers' banks money( i really dont mind)
4. except when thier names are printed on news papers they will expect me to out in a goood word with the mother 2 bail them out.
5. offcourse i cant and wont do that because i am not excepted 2 even know these people.
6. and that my readers is how a city people headline is born.
and no i do not want to be a city people headliner. well not till i am a lagos big girl anyways.

3. and probably the one my mother will aprrove of. marry rich.
yes so please wich unmarried uncles, with no kids preferably. well if there are kids, max of two preferably from different women. ( that way i'll be able 2 pick an ally) must own a private jet, and get me a pent house apartment in banana island. preferbaly not igbo. and i would like if he is an only child.
note* uncle used here refers to your fathers friend, who has been in america all his life, now has a green card and is back because his father just recently passed and he inherited a shit load of money.

ehn this uncles father that just died, would have no uncle so there would be no contender with me for the wealth. by the way he must not be igbo/yorua/hause. i would like a middle belt-ish dude.
age range greater than 30 but less than 50.
please hook a sister up. and a nice sizable commission, payable in anual installments awaits you.

in other unrelated news. happy birthday to benniebooo! i had teww much fun and thanks for having me.

i visited spar this weekend. nice place. i like. and it is waaaaiitt for itt... cheaper than palms :) *dancing alanta*

also got my hair did, apparently it looks like hair that costs 55k. aka fifty five thousand Naira.
aka that is a shit load of money... which off course is why i have 2 marry rich. i amtired of my friends making me take them to the market 2 show them where i buy my hair and tinzzz.

or maybe i should sell brazilian hair.

a money on my mind.
Pussy Kat.x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When d money comes, me 2 like dance alanta ooo

Annoyed

 Todays annoyance is that I found a great deal on Delta airlines ( and I had just enough miles - say 8k) and I needed 9k. So I checked my ma...