Sunday, October 4, 2009

to blog or not to blog

there are very few people who have influence on my actions. ok scratch that there are very few people who i allow have influence on my actions. reasons being that i really do not know what thier intentions are towards me.
anyways i feel sick this weekend and received not one condolence visit. yes no phonecalls no messages. no nothing. and as i was lamenting to my friend she broke i down to me. she simply said, they boys think your preggers and they do not want 2 be the baby daddy. ok. very nicely said. at this point i was doing a mental audit of my friends. and then i realised im the pillar one whom every1 runs to when they want/ need some1. and i also realised that i have no one to be a pillar for me. except my mummy. whateva the case armed with this new realisations of mine, im going to put myself first, despite how anyone else see's it and if they do not like it.*sigh* they should take it up with Jesus. and after all that's been said and done i think im actually beginning to fall sleepy.
hopefully i'll remeber my blogspot password and blog more often.
HRS.

No comments:

Annoyed

 Todays annoyance is that I found a great deal on Delta airlines ( and I had just enough miles - say 8k) and I needed 9k. So I checked my ma...