Thursday, October 22, 2009

Prodigal daughter.

For the longest time i have deserted God. Yes i have not prayed in the last 3 months. Mainly because i felt myself to busy and quite frankly still mad. But the last three days have shown me that God owes me nothing, this humbled me profoundly. And today yes i shall pray, and Read my bible. I know how hard it will be, but i will do it and since God isn't human i know there will be no sneering welcome back greetings, just a warm welcome back, and a 'please don't stray away it hard when you are gone message'. I love that about the God i serve. And I'm truly grateful for another chance to serve. And since i shall begin attending church on Sunday, i look forward to the walk with Jesus. yes i do.

#nowplaying Again. Donnie McClurkin

HRS.

No comments:

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...