Thursday, July 11, 2024

JULYYYYY

 H2 IS HEREEEE!

But first what can I do to make a quick $3,000 in a week. That will please God and my family members because when I tell you that I need this money STAT.

If you are feeling generous message me please.


Now that is out of the way, I just wanna say that life is life-ing rn but its all good. I work with people that have a very different approach to work. As in we have a deliverable and you are taking two days off work in the middle of the week?

Na wa o.

School is well- schooling. And if I tell you I'm not over it- I'm a liar. Using school to relocate has to be the most stressful thing ever. because hian. Like some days I wake up & I'm like what the actual fuck and then nepa never takes light so I'm like true true its not all bad at all.

Do I miss my life in Lagos. everyday.

Do I like the life im building here. every day

Do I hate that my city charges $40 for gel polish- Yes from the bottom of my heart. 

This thing will teach me how to do my nails by my self after almost 10 years of never doing my nails.

Anyway, I'm alive, I'm well, my family in Lagos is fine, my family in Canada is fine. So much to be thankful for.

BUT I want to go home for christmas, I know I know. BUT that is what I want so how will we do it now?

And I also want to go to carnival next year as well.

God be a provider.

ALSOOOOO- can you believe my lil substack has 100 subscribers? When I tell you I did not see that coming because ya girl is truly sporadic with those newsletters. I find substack a tad too agressive FOR ME.

But we'll keep it moving sha. 

Because what else is there to do? 


No comments:

Testimony Time- BLESSING TIME

Somebody praise the Lord. One of the reasons we picked this Canadian city when we were looking for a city to move to, was for husbands caree...