Monday, June 10, 2024

Life update

 There is nothing better than spending time with the people you love.

Thats it. Thats the post.

I've spent the last few weeks in Egypt, Lagos, Montreal, DC, Toronto & even hosting my mother in my city and let me tell you this is the most refreshed Ive felt. 

I felt ALIVE.

There is something to be said for the need of community when you find yourself and your friends screeching till 4am like bandits and having to drink hot lemon water before you go to bed in the morning because you have been talking for HOURS NON STOP.

Honestly alice said it best, there is no place like home.

Although I quite enjoyed Cairo.

Hope you are all well.

and making grand plans for H2. I am absolutely looking forward to my first canadian summer.

as the kids say, we outside!

No comments:

Testimony Time- BLESSING TIME

Somebody praise the Lord. One of the reasons we picked this Canadian city when we were looking for a city to move to, was for husbands caree...