Thursday, April 4, 2024

Patchy Information

 Reading through my blogposts from 2017- 2019 lets call it my Dating era, and I can not believe I did not use more unique identifiers than - THE BOY. 

Jesus Christ I'm sure my blog can SEO rank first page for the word " Boy". 

Like half of these men I cant even remember them and they all seemed so nice and lovely with the lyrics they were always giving me. and I was so terrible in how dismissive I came across to them. Like yes I was uninterested, but surely there had to have been a better way than ghosting all of them so frequently.

Such a shame too, because asides T, Hercules, Sugar Baby and the 13 hour date boy, all the other men are like a blur. 

Who would have thought?

What the caterpillar called death, a wise man called a butterfly.

So many good things are still happening in your life, give yourself time.  And there is still still so much good ahead of you to experience.


Also shouts to Eneni for asking me if it was still just sex with Hercules, I think she figured it out waaay earlier than I allowed myself figure it out that we were really something solid.

Also even though it's been years now- almost 3- I CAN NOT BELIEVE I MARRIED HERCULES. Like we were on and off so many times - at least from my blogposts. Gosh. Also he seemed to always really like me, wanting to take me everywhere. and that hasn't changed at all.

I guess when a man likes you, he just likes you.

The end

No comments:

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...