Thursday, March 21, 2024

Life Lately featuring The Alchemist

 I did a re-read of the alchemist and I was reminded why that is probably my best book in the whole wide world.

Every time I read that book, it feels like God speaks DIRECTLY to me. I can not explain it but it comforts me in ways that I don't think Paulo Coelho designed but that's what happens.

Lots of people say its hocus pocus, but I have learnt that its difficult to explain very simple truths to people. 

One of my things in the last few years has been returning to simplicity in a world that thrives on complicating things. That being said , I am happy that I read that book.

As I come to the end of Q1 2024, all I am filled with Gratitude. 

I also got a new job, which is greatttttt and now maybe I can take my art seriously. 

we will come back in 3 months to see where I have reached with that. I have also started looking at keyboards again. Perhaps this is the year I start learning how to play the piano. -AGAIN.


Anyway, I hope you all are well. 2024 has been firing good and glad tidings on all cylinders, and I pray that you are experiencing good things too.

Ps: Maybe its all the dogs here, but I am beginning to toy with the idea of repatriating one of my dogs to be with us in Canada. 

Because I have been playing with my neighbors dog and I WANT MY OWN.



No comments:

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...