Sunday, March 10, 2024

Okay where is 2024 rushing to?

 Bruh I blinked and March is 10 days in?

We thank God for his many mercies o!


Honestly I'm super thankful because this year has been -YEAR-ING. 

But what does the good book say about deliverance from the many aflictions of the righteous?

If you don't know- its that they are delivered from ALL.


My school work is progressing splendidly well, I find that I'm torn between coasting and putting my back into it. Due to updates in my knowledge of the visa system I decided to extend my program but accelerate it so that I finish in the same time as everyone else who started with me in a longer program, thats how I ended up doing 8 abi 9 courses this semester, and by some stroke of luck- also working full time.


So when I say E CHOKE? 

But asides that It's been good o. We celebrated 6 months in Canada with a party, well it was also PJ's birthday and it was SUCH  A GREAT time. everyone was like- yall have been here only 6 months ke?

me- It's God ooo. 

And the wisdom to space out the prep for the party and missing classes for a day to make sure everything was kosher. 

Another super bright spot in my days is Bobby my neighbors dog who absolutely LOVES me.

Last week my neighbor said- I hope you have other people in your life as excited to see you as bobby is. And I was like- You should have met my dog Tiny. The absolute love of my life.

And YES, I am still always toying with the idea of bringing him home here. I know it sounds hard, but with God nothing is impossible.

So we move.


Just touching base to say I'm really settling in, I even filed my taxes, honestly the process seems super simple for all the noise that people make about taxes, but you know, when in Rome and that.

I've even renewed my US visa, one thing about the living here is that there is a youtube video for everything. most of them are in hindu or something but you get the general gist. 

Honestly God brought me here at the right time. 

I feel like in the last few weeks I've been having such vivid dreams, that feature so many strange people and when I wake up its almost like its hazy. Honestly God should speak to me let me hear his voice well one time.

Okay I hope everyone is well. I'm running back to completing my paper due at midnight haha.


No comments:

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...