Saturday, April 13, 2024

Annoyed

 Todays annoyance is that I found a great deal on Delta airlines ( and I had just enough miles - say 8k) and I needed 9k. So I checked my marriott account, asked my friend for some, he sent them to me and then I transfered these miles from my marriott account at the rate of 3 marriott miles to 1 delta mile.

Anyway now I have to wait for the transfer to take place.

24 hours later, no miles in my account, so I call delta, they say " oh both accounts have to have the exact same name and it'll take us 7 days to update your account."

So I call marriott, the agent does the name change and tells me he will do the miles transfer again but I should check in 7 days.

Something told me to check this morning and yay the miles are there.

I check for the flight, it now costs 18,000 miles.

I want to say I slammed my laptop shut and went about my day but instead I spent another 2 hours looking for a way.

Finding none.

and then taking a pain killer.

Off to study for my exam :)

No comments:

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...