Off the top of my head, the view of lake Kivu from Nirvana Hotel in Gisenyi.
The view just goes to show God exists and he is super mindful of us and the things we might enjoy.
The sunset last night in Lagos was so randomly beautiful.
I loved it.
My mum smiling at my sister on her wedding day. That was super beautiful too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nostalgia-maxxing with Michael Jackson
Like everyone who is a millenial I went to see the michael jackson movie and when I tell you I left there so deeply inspired that I got a co...
-
After reading the marry a girl who reads and marry a man who travels series I started thinking. Maybe I should do one of my own. I was g...
-
See before I had up a post about why women cheat and asked eneni 2 blog about it. She did. So yday I decided 2 find out why men cheat... And...
-
And immediately knew it was from a book. But like most things in life, I'm very happy with the gift of hindsight. But I laughed so har...
No comments:
Post a Comment