Monday, November 6, 2017

25 and Party

You know the best part of birthday's?

It's a low hanging fruit regarding reconciliation for all the people I have stopped talking to.

and when I say low hanging I mean that's probably the easiest way to get back in my good graces.

So as you can imagine I had a few stragglers from my past.

Some stupid. some more stupid. but come they did.

And I'm not mad at that.

I had a party for my birthday on Saturday.

I used to host so much when I lived at home before Eros.

And even when I got married and moved in, I hosted everything.

Surprise parties at Oriental presidential suites for Eros, to surprise  house parties for his brother. To planned birthday parties for his friend that lived with us at the time, to whatsapp groups for surprise showers to surprise birthday parties. Sha sha I was the plug for party-ing.

I love party planning. but in the last year I hadn't planned any parties.
And I told myself that I was going to spend the year going back and doing the things I enjoyed and so I decided to have a party.

And it was more expensive than I anticipated and my last guests left at 2am but my heart is full.

And I'm glad I decided to have the party.

turns out lots of people thought I was 25 because I told them I was 25, it's going to be a funny time when I turn 30 next year.

My skin is clear because I am celibate.
Well maybe not because that exactly but since I left men alone, I haven't had any pimples and my body has been working really well so I know for a fact that it must be the man fast I went on that is doing the lords good work.

Dinner with T tonight for restaurant week.
I'm just glad I have men who aren't trying to fuck me but are happy to feed me.
Small mercies.



No comments:

Annoyed

 Todays annoyance is that I found a great deal on Delta airlines ( and I had just enough miles - say 8k) and I needed 9k. So I checked my ma...