Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Awakening

I had an event at work yesterday that I stepped in for my co-worker who is out of town doing a training and I just realized this is what I am born to do.

So today I goggle careers in hospitality and it just hit me when I read the JD of hotel concierges that this is what I have been doing my whole life.

For free.

For family and friends.

OMG.

I am almost in tears.

Now how to morph from Chartered accountant to best in the world concierge.

2018 goals just all fell into place.

So now I know that everything I get into will arch into getting me from where I am to where I am supposed to be.

Ps: how did I miss this thing that is so glaringly infront of my face?

No comments:

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...