Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Inlaws and Random conversations

So Sunday morning in barcelona

I go by my Mother in laws apartment, she is there with her friend and her husband

as well as her sister in law( her husbands cousin's wife) who she happens to be very close to.

We have having a casual conversation when her sister in law just blurts out

"Ore thank you for looking after our Son for us"

And I easily smoothly replied "AH, mummy, he is the one looking after me o, he is kuku the one  brought me here and  see all that he has done for me"

And she squealed and said OMG THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED YOU TO SAY!

Me * in my mind* Ah Aunty, you should know by now that I can never be caught slipping.

She then dashed me money and took me too lunch and my mother inlaw was really excited.

And I'm like- you guys need to come up with better tests for me.

This conversation came to me after looking through my time line and people CRYING about inlaws.

ALSO, 5 Gold stars for my Amazing amazing amazing mother in law, who is slowly morphing into my own mother and weirdly friend.

Everyone keeps saying how lucky I am that she loves me.

AND I'M LIKE EXCUSE ME.

I am likeable sometimes.

Okay will be back with more holiday related posts and photos.

I promise.

No comments:

Life Lately featuring The Alchemist

 I did a re-read of the alchemist and I was reminded why that is probably my best book in the whole wide world. Every time I read that book,...