Monday, December 15, 2014

Old years and new years

This year there are a few things I plan to accomplish.

The first one is to buy a house- Yes I think I am ready to take that step.

Second is to travel more in Nigeria; because of work I am fortunate to travel around - Lagos Abuja Portharcourt mostly. But this year I want to go to Calabar.


Also below are a list of all the cities/countries I want to see
-Dubai- because I have never been
Venice- Because I have never been
Morrocco- Because I need to have a PROPER HAMMAM BATH.
Monaco- Because P-square said so in collabo
Vegas- Because Hangover movie
London- Because Family
Paris- Because Paris is always a good idea.

This year I also want to get a gynecologist. and visit him ( obv not a her) every quarter.

Along with getting a physical check every year- including blood work and all that

I want to show my body love and care -since working out consistently is obviously not happening.

I also NEED to change my job. Why because I am burning out and I am not enjoying my life as much as I want to.

I also want to wake up at 5:30 daily, sometimes I manage to hit 6:30 but 5:30 is good- because all successful women wake up that early.

Also I had no idea that the world existed before 7am, blame my mother for living in ikoyi and my employers for having an office in ikoyi- I never ever came to work early. I woke up at 7 ish everyday.

Anyway that is neither here nor there.

All of this is in addition to being a kind person.


2 comments:

mizchif said...

Popped my Dubai cherry last summer, but i went during Ramadan so i clearly need a repeat trip.
Also did Vegas last year, but i want to make a girls trip of it. Also a Euro tour and a cruise.
I need a life sponsor.

May i just say that Living and working in Ikoyi is my ideal life.

mizchif said...

Popped my Dubai cherry last summer, but i went during Ramadan so i clearly need a repeat trip.
Also did Vegas last year, but i want to make a girls trip of it. Also a Euro tour and a cruise.
I need a life sponsor.

May i just say that Living and working in Ikoyi is my ideal life.

Life Lately featuring The Alchemist

 I did a re-read of the alchemist and I was reminded why that is probably my best book in the whole wide world. Every time I read that book,...