Friday, April 8, 2022

Currently

 Listening




To non stop Sungba and Omo Ope. by Asake. My friend vanessa thinks he has a certain sexy je ne sais quoi, and honestly after watching the Sunga video a total number of uncountable times, I'm forced to admit she is absolutely correct. The way he caught the stack at 0:35 seconds. Whoever cut the video did such a fantasic job because, that shit was sexy AF.


Wondering

How the hell Olamide discovers these acts and how he is able to nurture them so decently and not eclipse them with his ego and greatness, I mean YBNL has churned out Adekunle Gold, Fireboy and now Asake. That man has the midas touch.


Reading

Nothing for leisure and it shows, but I have queued up the Pakistani retelling of pride & prejudice to read this weekend although I have a ton of work and a birthday party at home because my niece is 3!!! it was just yesterday I went to yankee to look after her- but still will be nice to be able to read something.


Contemplating  

The state of Nigeria and just saying, it is well o.

ALSO CONTEMPLATING GOING FOR CARNIVAL IN 2023.

also seriously contemplating taking my husbands last name, but logistically its a Nightmare. and I really like my own name but I have double barelling. Women really go through it.

Alsooooo thinking of asking my boss for a raise. Because I dey work die.

Enjoying

Being a dog mum. I can not bloody believe I have TWO dogs. They are really the best thing except they shed so BLOODY MUCH. It's sickening. there is dog hair everywhere. I am considering giving them one of those non shed potions. But I really really really enjoy having them.



Being married.  Honestly it makes sense why the first one did not work. It simply could not have.


That's about it.

Hope you are well, I am also looking forward to the public holiday next week and in May as well!!!


No comments:

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...