Friday, December 15, 2017

Currently

Listening  to


Bare foot on the grass
listening to our favorite song

If that is not real love. I have no idea what it is.

Reading


I liked the book, but it was so much fluff.
I feel awful that someone writes about her life and I am saying it's fluff, but it just did not appeal to me. I live for a good laugh but I'm glad for the representation she provides for other black women comics in hollywood so I welcome it but yah.


Feeling

Excited about December rocks. In Sabirah's words, #DecemberIsForEnjoyment

Confused about the number of men in my life. January 1- all of them are out. ( new year new men).

Content.

Pleased.  

No comments:

H is for what? H is for HOLIDAY

 In the most random stroke of luck ( which is very on brand for me because I am the luckiest girl in the world); Im going on holiday! Which ...