Thursday, December 15, 2016

Update

It is with a heavy heart, I am forced to concede defeat.

The 30 day writing challenge well.

there are 365 days in 2017, I will try again.

I was out of town for a week visiting London and finally DXB!

while I truly really liked Dubai, It is such a soulless city.

Or maybe it was the head space I was in (which I am still in).

I'm worried I'm causing my mother a lot of pain and its causing me pain and I wish there was something I could do to help her.

Actually I'm not worried, I know I am causing her pain, because she sent me an email today saying-

I have been in a lot of pain since you made this decision.

And that broke me.

I did not cry, which is strange. I'm guessing I am cried out.

You know how I used to enjoy crying. Like I could just sit and cry?

Now I loathe crying.

Totally. hate it.

So I do not do it as much as I would.

Also because I'm all cried out as I said.

None the less!

Also I'm finding that material things are not consoling me as much.

I literally bought maybe 5 items and gave my sister all my money to buy things.

Strange. ( I used to be such a buyer)

Also maybe I have too many things?- My mother surely thinks so.

Tomorrow is another day.

I'm getting my hair done.

And I'm getting my dress fitted for Debo's wedding on Saturday.

Ps: My friend Debo's who I talk about all the time's birthday was yesterday.
Today was his traditional wedding( But I'm working because clearing my desk)

and Saturday- I PLAN TO FINISH THEM. 

No comments:

Annoyed

 Todays annoyance is that I found a great deal on Delta airlines ( and I had just enough miles - say 8k) and I needed 9k. So I checked my ma...